Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by GetKidneyAnswers.com, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
- Your GetKidneyAnswers.com Account and Site. If you create a blog/site on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and blog, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the blog. You must not describe or assign keywords to your blog in a misleading or unlawful manner, including in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others, and GetKidneyAnswers.com may change or remove any description or keyword that it considers inappropriate or unlawful, or otherwise likely to cause GetKidneyAnswers.com liability. You must immediately notify GetKidneyAnswers.com of any unauthorized uses of your blog, your account or any other breaches of security. GetKidneyAnswers.com will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
- Responsibility of Contributors. If you operate a blog, comment on a blog, post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, "Content"), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the Content is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- your blog is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, other blogs and web sites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods;
- your blog is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company. For example, your blog's URL or name is not the name of a person other than yourself or company other than your own; and
- you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by GetKidneyAnswers.com or otherwise.
By submitting Content to GetKidneyAnswers.com for inclusion on your Website, you grant GetKidneyAnswers.com a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting your blog. If you delete Content, GetKidneyAnswers.com will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the Website, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, GetKidneyAnswers.com has the right (though not the obligation) to, in GetKidneyAnswers.com's sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in GetKidneyAnswers.com's reasonable opinion, violates any GetKidneyAnswers.com policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in GetKidneyAnswers.com's sole discretion. GetKidneyAnswers.com will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
- Payment and Renewal.
- General Terms.
By selecting a product or service, you agree to pay GetKidneyAnswers.com the one-time and/or monthly or annual subscription fees indicated (additional payment terms may be included in other communications). Subscription payments will be charged on a pre-pay basis on the day you sign up for an Upgrade and will cover the use of that service for a monthly or annual subscription period as indicated. Payments are not refundable.
- Automatic Renewal.
Unless you notify GetKidneyAnswers.com before the end of the applicable subscription period that you want to cancel a subscription, your subscription will automatically renew and you authorize us to collect the then-applicable annual or monthly subscription fee for such subscription (as well as any taxes) using any credit card or other payment mechanism we have on record for you. Upgrades can be canceled at any time by submitting your request to GetKidneyAnswers.com in writing.
- General Terms.
- Fees; Payment. By signing up for a Services account you agree to pay GetKidneyAnswers.com the applicable setup fees and recurring fees. Applicable fees will be invoiced starting from the day your services are established and in advance of using such services. GetKidneyAnswers.com reserves the right to change the payment terms and fees upon thirty (30) days prior written notice to you. Services can be canceled by you at anytime on thirty (30) days written notice to GetKidneyAnswers.com.
- Support. If your service includes access to priority email support. "Email support" means the ability to make requests for technical support assistance by email at any time (with reasonable efforts by GetKidneyAnswers.com to respond within one business day) concerning the use of the VIP Services. "Priority" means that support takes priority over support for users of the standard or free GetKidneyAnswers.com services. All support will be provided in accordance with GetKidneyAnswers.com standard services practices, procedures and policies.
- Responsibility of Website Visitors. GetKidneyAnswers.com has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material's content, use or effects. By operating the Website, GetKidneyAnswers.com does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. GetKidneyAnswers.com disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
- Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which GetKidneyAnswers.com links, and that link to GetKidneyAnswers.com. GetKidneyAnswers.com does not have any control over those non-GetKidneyAnswers.com websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-GetKidneyAnswers.com website or webpage, GetKidneyAnswers.com does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. GetKidneyAnswers.com disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-GetKidneyAnswers.com websites and webpages.
- Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As GetKidneyAnswers.com asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by GetKidneyAnswers.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify GetKidneyAnswers.com in accordance with GetKidneyAnswers.com's Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") Policy. GetKidneyAnswers.com will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. GetKidneyAnswers.com will terminate a visitor's access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of GetKidneyAnswers.com or others. In the case of such termination, GetKidneyAnswers.com will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to GetKidneyAnswers.com.
- Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from GetKidneyAnswers.com to you any GetKidneyAnswers.com or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with GetKidneyAnswers.com. GetKidneyAnswers.com, GetKidneyAnswers.com, the GetKidneyAnswers.com logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with GetKidneyAnswers.com, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of GetKidneyAnswers.com or GetKidneyAnswers.com's licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any GetKidneyAnswers.com or third-party trademarks.
- Advertisements. GetKidneyAnswers.com reserves the right to display advertisements on your blog unless you have purchased an ad-free account.
- Attribution. GetKidneyAnswers.com reserves the right to display attribution links such as 'Blog at GetKidneyAnswers.com,' theme author, and font attribution in your blog footer or toolbar.
- Partner Products. By activating a partner product (e.g. theme) from one of our partners, you agree to that partner's terms of service. You can opt out of their terms of service at any time by de-activating the partner product.
- Domain Names. If you are registering a domain name, using or transferring a previously registered domain name, you acknowledge and agree that use of the domain name is also subject to the policies of the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers ("ICANN"), including their Registration Rights and Responsibilities.
- Changes. GetKidneyAnswers.com reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. GetKidneyAnswers.com may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Termination. GetKidneyAnswers.com may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your GetKidneyAnswers.com account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you have a paid services account, such account can only be terminated by GetKidneyAnswers.com if you materially breach this Agreement and fail to cure such breach within thirty (30) days from GetKidneyAnswers.com's notice to you thereof; provided that, GetKidneyAnswers.com can terminate the Website immediately as part of a general shut down of our service. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided "as is". GetKidneyAnswers.com and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither GetKidneyAnswers.com nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will GetKidneyAnswers.com, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to GetKidneyAnswers.com under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. GetKidneyAnswers.com shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless GetKidneyAnswers.com, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
- Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between GetKidneyAnswers.com and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of GetKidneyAnswers.com, or by the posting by GetKidneyAnswers.com of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the State of Washington, U.S.A, excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in Pierce County, Washington. Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond), any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be finally settled in accordance with the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Service, Inc. ("JAMS") by three arbitrators appointed in accordance with such Rules. The arbitration shall take place in Tacoma, Washington, in the English language and the arbitral decision may be enforced in any court. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys' fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties' original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; GetKidneyAnswers.com may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
Back to top
GetKidneyAnswers.com ("GetKidneyAnswers.com") operates GetKidneyAnswers.com and may operate other websites. It is GetKidneyAnswers.com's policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our websites.
Like most website operators, GetKidneyAnswers.com collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. GetKidneyAnswers.com's purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how GetKidneyAnswers.com's visitors use its website. From time to time, GetKidneyAnswers.com may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
GetKidneyAnswers.com also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on GetKidneyAnswers.com blogs/sites. GetKidneyAnswers.com only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below, except that commenter IP addresses and email addresses are visible and disclosed to the administrators of the blog/site where the comment was left.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to GetKidneyAnswers.com's websites choose to interact with GetKidneyAnswers.com in ways that require GetKidneyAnswers.com to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that GetKidneyAnswers.com gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up at GetKidneyAnswers.com to provide a username and email address. Those who engage in transactions with GetKidneyAnswers.com are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, GetKidneyAnswers.com collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor's interaction with GetKidneyAnswers.com. GetKidneyAnswers.com does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
GetKidneyAnswers.com may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its websites. GetKidneyAnswers.com may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, GetKidneyAnswers.com does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
GetKidneyAnswers.com discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on GetKidneyAnswers.com's behalf or to provide services available at GetKidneyAnswers.com's websites, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using GetKidneyAnswers.com's websites, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. GetKidneyAnswers.com will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, GetKidneyAnswers.com discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when GetKidneyAnswers.com believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of GetKidneyAnswers.com, third parties or the public at large. If you are a registered user of an GetKidneyAnswers.com website and have supplied your email address, GetKidneyAnswers.com may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what's going on with GetKidneyAnswers.com and our products. If you send us a request (for example via email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. GetKidneyAnswers.com takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
If GetKidneyAnswers.com, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, or in the unlikely event that GetKidneyAnswers.com goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of GetKidneyAnswers.com may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
Back to top
Giveaway Terms and Conditions
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. Promotion Description: The ‘Amazon Gift Card and Paypal Cash Giveaway’ (“Sweepstakes”) begins on 01/16/2017 at 12:00 PM (Pacific Time (US & Canada)) and ends on 03/16/2017 at 12:00 AM (Pacific Time (US & Canada)) (the “Promotion Period”). By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of GetKidneyAnswers.com (“Sponsor”), which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the giveaway. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Sweepstakes.
2. Eligibility: Open to legal residents of International who are 18 Years or older. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Sponsor and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”), and members of their immediate families and/or persons living in the same household as such persons, are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize.
3. Winner Selection: The winner of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted within 72 Hours by Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received. Winner will be notified by email at the email address provided in the Entry Information on or about 24 Hours after the random drawing. Potential winner must accept a prize by email as directed by Sponsor within 48 hours of notification. Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively “the Prize Claim Documents”). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
**1 Person Will Win a $20 Amazon Gift Card or Paypal Cash**
**3 People Will Each Win a $5 Amazon Gift Card or Paypal Cash**
Only one prize per person and per household will be awarded. Gift cards and gift certificates are subject to the terms and conditions of the issuer. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the prize represents Sponsor’s good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
Prize will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within International. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
5. Online Entry: Enter the Sweepstakes during the Promotion Period online by signing into the entry form and perform the tasks provided. The entry form can be found on the following website at https://getkidneyanswers.com/giveaway.
Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the entrant. Any attempt by an entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void that entrant’s Entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor’s database clock will be the official time keeper for this Sweepstakes.
7. Limitation of Liability: Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error, which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any misdirected or lost mail, or any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay of operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating downloading materials in the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, then Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. In such event, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, perform the random drawing from among all eligible Entries received prior to or after such cancellation, suspension, or modification.
In the event of a dispute concerning who registered online to participate in the Sweepstakes, the registration will be declared to have been made by the authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an internet provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, education institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. A potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the entry will be deemed ineligible.
8. Winner’s List: To obtain a copy of any legally required winners list or a copy of the Official Rules, send the applicable request and a self-addresses, stamped, #10 envelope to GetKidneyAnswers.com cc: Amazon Gift Card Giveaway at PO Box 601 Orting WA 98360. Request must be received no later than 24 Hours + 6 MONTHS for the name of the winner and, by the end of the promotion, for a copy of the rules.
9. Sponsor: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by GetKidneyAnswers.com, PO Box 601 Orting WA 98360, Eric@getkidneyanswers.com
11. Facebook Disclaimer: Entrants should understand that they are providing their information to the Sponsor and not to Facebook. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
12. Twitter Disclaimer: Entrants should understand that they are providing their information to the Sponsor and not to Twitter. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter.
13. Google+ Disclaimer: Entrants should understand that they are providing their information to the Sponsor and not to Google+. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Google+.
14. Pinterest Disclaimer: Entrants should understand that they are providing their information to the Sponsor and not to Pinterest. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Pinterest.
15. LinkedIN Disclaimer: Entrants should understand that they are providing their information to the Sponsor and not to LinkedIN . This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with LinkedIN.
16. Instagram Disclaimer: Entrants should understand that they are providing their information to the Sponsor and not to Instagram . This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Intagram
Learn More About How to Prevent Kidneys Problems Here
Contact Me By Clicking Here